Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm not in love with them.

When I am trying to decide if I want to buy something, I usually will think to myself, or say to whomever I am shopping with,  "I love them, but I'm not in love with them" or alternatively, "I'm in love with them" and of course, there is always "ew no"

But when I come out of the dressing room to meet my boyfriend empty handed (and this is boyfriend who has been patiently waiting for 20 minutes for me to try on arm loads of clothes) and he says "wha? nothing?!" my response has been reduced to simply "I was not in love with them". and he rolls his eyes and nods his head. and then we go to the sportsy store.  <3 ;)

Do any of you have silly sayings like this that you use when trying to determine if you really "NEED" something?

or just sayings when you are shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment