Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hi and Why..

First of all, welcome to my blog! This is new to me! The only place I've ever blogged before was on a certain outdated social networking site back when it was still cool.. ;)

I decided to start this blog for a few reasons:

 One: I LOVE reading other fashion blogs and researching techniques, tips, tricks and tutorials related to fashion on the internet.

 Two: I love to talk about myself, and my personal experiences with beauty products, accessories, shopping, etc. I think my wonderful boyfriend is getting tired of listening me excitedly babble on and on about how I want my hair this color or how awesome a deal my favorite jeans were, or about how I could not live without these red pumps or that black purse..

 Three: I read lots of blogs that talk about very, very high end clothes, shoes and accessories that I would love to be able to own, but definitely cannot afford, but I can share what I can afford..

 Four: Why not?

I am not a writer or an expert in any way shape or form. I am just an amateur enthusiast interested in sharing my opinions and thoughts on fashion and personal experiences.

<3 Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment