Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Coolest Valentine.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

I saw this thing on xbox live preview about 4 months after I bought my very own xbox. I was soooooooooooo mad that I hadn't heard about it and waited on making my purchase! Then I saw the release date for this was Christmas time, then around Thanksgiving it was reset to like Christmastime of 2013. =( This is the coolest dorkiest thing, and I am going to sell my Xbox and get this spectacular Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle that is on presale for $449.90, and is set to come out THIS APRIL!!!













I can't even explain how excited I am about this bundle. I honestly don't even PLAY video games.. I just HAVE to have this for my Netflix machine.... er.. I mean.. yeah.


Obviously I love Star Wars. My boyfriend called me to let me know there was finally a set release date on it and also that he was going to help me get this as my Valentine present. :)
Sooooooooooo much better than flowers, candy, stuffed animals, balloons, dinner, etc. and such a serious surprise! :)


I am sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything.
I have a TON of blog topics in my head, and a dozen half started blogs, that are date specific topics, such as getting ready to go to Vegas, Coming back from Vegas, Christmas wishlists, and summer posts. I may save these until they are back in season, or rework them for present day.. I have few projects in the works that need to be finished before I can take pictures to post for you all..


I hope you all are having a good Valentine's day. To me it feels like just another day just with more flowers being brought in for the ladies in our office ;) which is adorable.

(Wow... Literally just as I finished typing that.. some flowers came for me from Bailey, my cat. HAHA)





I wish you all a happy day!

<3 Whitney


















No comments:

Post a Comment